WHAT ARE SUNDAY CONNECTIONS ALL ABOUT?
It’s simple: Adults connecting with God, with each other, and with God's mission in the world!
Adults gather at 9:50 AM in Sunday Connections (with opportunities also available for children, junior high, and high school students).
CONNECT WITH GOD:
- Dig into a key Bible story, passage, or engage with teachers
- See how God’s Word connects to everyday life
- Come to know God better and see Him reflected in His Word
- Reach out to our community with the love of God
- Praying for God's breakthroughs into the life of our world
CONNECT WITH OTHER ADULTS:
- Get a cup of coffee and goodies
- Meet new people
- Deepen friendships
- Pray for one another
- Periodic socials and parties
Adult Gatherings, 9:50 AM
Connecting Up, in, and out!
All are welcome! Join us anytime!
Summer Adult Connections
June 25 - July 30: No Connections
August 6 - 27: Summer Connections - Stay tuned for more information!
For more information about Sunday Connections, please contact Ted Burrows at firstname.lastname@example.org