WHAT ARE SUNDAY CONNECTIONS ALL ABOUT?
It’s simple: Adults connecting with God, with each other, and with God's mission in the world!
Adults gather at 10:00 AM in Sunday Connections (with opportunities also available for junior high, and high school students at 10:00 and children at 9:50).
CONNECT WITH GOD:
- Dig into a key Bible story, passage, or engage with teachers
- See how God’s Word connects to everyday life
- Come to know God better and see Him reflected in His Word
- Reach out to our community with the love of God
- Praying for God's breakthroughs into the life of our world
CONNECT WITH OTHER ADULTS:
- Get a cup of coffee and goodies
- Meet new people
- Deepen friendships
- Pray for one another
- Periodic socials and parties
Adult Gatherings, 10:00 AM
Connecting Up, in, and out!
All are welcome! Join us anytime!
August 6 - 27: Summer Connections
For adults of all ages
Generations: Connect with others in a conversational atmosphere to discuss the Sunday sermon and reflect on God's grace and truth.
Meets in Pearson Hall.
God at Work: Testimonies centered around the question, "What does it mean to be a faithful follower of Christ in the marketplace?"
Meets in the Sanctuary.
For more information about Sunday Connections, please contact Ted Burrows at email@example.com